9.28.2011

Blogger Meet Up Anyone?

I am heading to the Philadelphia area for a Theology of the Body Course the week of Oct. 9 - 14 (The Man is not going, so you can stop planning to rob us of all the fancy things we don't have ;)).

I'm spending Friday afternoon with a friend in the seminary (Hi Cody!), but I wondered if any of you live over that way and would like to meet up for dinner before I make the drive back home - say around 6:30 or 7:00 on Friday, Oct. 14?

So, check your calendars (but really, what could be more important than meeting me? - ha!) and let me know if you'd like to meet up.  (Maybe email would be better???  RebeccaWVU02 at gmail dot com)

Also, those of you who are close to Philly, Cody is in the Ardmore neighborhood, can you suggest a yummy place to eat that is maybe somewhere near there?
{Geez, as I get ready to hit publish, I am totally nervous that no one will want to meet up.  Yes.  I am super-mature and confident - ha!}

8 comments:

  1. If by Philadelphia you mean Indianapolis, then yes, I would love to get together. PS, did I ever tell you about the awesome, truly life-changing marriage prep program my parish is doing? Methinks you need to come out here and observe a weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know if you came to Missouri I'd meet up with you in a heart beat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I would have to say that meeting you totally changed my life hehe :) Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please!! Ardmore is like two towns over from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY! :) Come further south and you're ON! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to meet! But sadly, that's nowhere near me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to meet! But, sadly, that's nowhere near me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would second Maggie's suggestion! LOL. I mean with Jamie, Maggie, TOOJE and Me here where we are...I think you need to be checking out some things to do out this way. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I know some of you comment anonymously, and I'm sorry that I turned off anonymous comments, but the spam has been crazy lately, so I'm trying to curb it.

I hate to discourage comments, but understand wanting to stay anonymous, so please consider even an OpenID account or a separate blog-commenting google account!

And you can always email me RebeccaWVU02@gmail.com.