2.23.2012

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for:
  • No headaches! That's right, 6 days of prometrium taken vaginally and NO headaches!!!! Praise God and thank-you Dr. S!!!!!!
  • Prayer Buddies. I am so stinkin' excited about my prayer buddy!!!!
  • Seeing sunshine from my desk (my cube used to have frosted glass and I asked them to unfrost 2 of the panels so I could see out the windows and they finally did it this week).
  • Lent. Leila said it best, I think, when she said The Soul Craves Lent.
  • Blogger and my stupid work PC cooperating again!
  • For Michelle and her awesome idea for yesterday's joint post. If you haven't read it yet, please do, and consider adding your own story.
 What are you thankful for this week?

5 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you, too!!

    I really need to find out how a person gets on these prayer buddy things. I read that people have them, but I don't know how you get one! (I think I have prayer-buddy-envy) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's mine! http://lavishedwithlemons.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-slacking-off-on-my-thankful.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for no headaches! And I am so thankful that you and Michelle wrote that post. I'm a 98 percenter too, and that info needs to be out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooooooo no headaches!!! Your last post was beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete

I know some of you comment anonymously, and I'm sorry that I turned off anonymous comments, but the spam has been crazy lately, so I'm trying to curb it.

I hate to discourage comments, but understand wanting to stay anonymous, so please consider even an OpenID account or a separate blog-commenting google account!

And you can always email me RebeccaWVU02@gmail.com.